CHINESE EAR, HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY WITH AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
“What a piece of work is man.” – Shakespeare
If you are keen on expanding your practice beyond pain relief and would like to do more for the chronically ill using MORE THAN MASSAGE, then this is definitely for you. Reflexology and acupressure are 5000 year-old hands-on therapies that were introduced to the United States in the early 1900’s. They are based on the theory that there are reflex zones and acupressure points in the hands and feet which are linked to every organ, tissue, gland and part of the body through energy or qi which travels through zones and channels. The ancient art of VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY AND AROMATHERAPY is an offshoot of TIBETAN MEDICINE and uses essential oils to align the spine, align the energy frequencies of the body and promotes self-healing. All essential oils used are also anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and help support muscle, bone and nerve function. VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY and AROMATHERAPY can be used in all chronic, difficult myofascial and viral conditions.
Both the zones and acupressure points are manipulated with the oils. CHINESE HAND AND FOOT REFLEXOLOGY IS MORE REVITALISING AND DEEPER THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN REFLEXOLOGY. IT USES A COMBINATION OF MERIDIAN AND ZONE THERAPY WITH ESSENTIAL OILS. The lymphatic drainage is activated by specific acupressure points, oils and strokes.
This course will focus on (but is not limited to):
- Pain reduction
- Improved results of medication
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improved signs and symptoms of heart disease
- Stress hormone reduction
- Less anxiety and panic attacks
- Regulated bowel/gastrointestinal motility
- Healing gynecological disorders 9. Headache relief
- Elimination of asthma and respiratory disorders
- Improvement of multiple sclerosis signs and symptoms
- Elimination and Improvement of symptoms of Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Lordosis
- Weight loss and detoxification
- Prevention of diseases from invading our bodies
….and much more.
The course objectives are:
- Learn the location and function of of reflex zones and acupressure points in the hands ears and feet
- Relate the physiological systems of the body to the zones and meridians and understand how energy medicine increases their functions
- Perform a comprehensive treatment using essential oils, acupressure and reflexology
- Learn the function and value of essential oils
- Learn acupressure for self-maintenance and prevention of diseases
- Learn to recognize important pathologies on the feet through special palpation
This workshop enables you to understand reflexology from the Oriental (Energetic) and Western (Neurological/Circulatory Perspective) and then brings it all together through the use of AROMATHERAPY, ACUPRESSURE AND A UNIQUE STYLE OF REFLEXOLOGY/MASSAGE OF THE FEET.
The course consists of mainly hands-on practice with case-studies.
Participants are asked to bring: Set of linens, pillow, essential oils. Participants are recommended to wear shorts/loose, comfortable clothing.
Date: Saturday June 1st & Sunday June 2nd, 2024
Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Cortiva Institute – Cromwell Campus
45 Shunpike Road, Suite 10
Cromwell, Connecticut 06416
CE Hours: 18
N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED. PROV # 279778-00, FL. APPROVED PROV. # 50-1674