Advance your career as an esthetician with our in-person skincare classes in Florida and throughout the US.
These in-person skincare classes in Florida and throughout the US help estheticians explore more job opportunities in the beauty industry. Topics covered include:
– Dermaplaning: Resurfaces the skin by removing the vellus hair and top layers of skin with a sharp razor to make it appear younger and smoother
– Eyelash extensions: Attaches synthetic eyelashes to the client’s real lashes to enhance their length, thickness, curl, and fullness
– Hydrofacials: Removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin while cleansing and hydrating it
– Aromatherapy facial rejuvenation: Mixes aromatherapy with massage to revitalize the skin
– Wood therapy myofascial massage: Combines manual tactics and wooden massage tools to improve lymph flow and contour the body
– Chakra balancing: Conducted alone or with a massage
– Intimate brightening: Involves hyper-pigmentation to add shine in intimate areas
– Vajacials: Prevents ingrown hairs, removes hair, and exfoliates the skin in intimate areas
– Cavitation: Uses ultrasound technology to break down fat cells under the skin
– Laser tattoo removal: Offers a safe way to eliminate tattoos
– Thermocoagulation: Improves the appearance of skin by reducing unwanted skin blemishes or abnormalities with a high-frequency current
Other available in-person courses for estheticians in Florida and throughout the US include Heart Saver- CPR & AED Training, Reiki, cupping, and raindrop therapy.