CHINESE CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY WITH QIGONG – A TAOIST HEALING ART (A.KA. JIN CHI CHINESE CRANIAL – SPINAL –SACRAL BALANCING MASSAGE)
CHALLENGED BY THE MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CLIENTS? LOOKING FOR A PROVEN AND ANCIENT MODALITY THAT ACHIEVES AMAZING BREAKTHROUGHS? INTERESTED IN ENERGY WORK THAT GETS TO THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE CLIENT’S PAIN AND HEALTH PROBLEMS?
‘The greatest undeveloped territory, lies under your hat” – Anonymous
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy is a HOLISTIC, NON-CONFRONTATIONAL, SAFE AND INDIRECT APPROACH to the body’s physical and psychological imbalances. We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure meridian therapy and psychophysiologic craniosacral therapy. Together we get a self-regulated and self -regulating system of energy medicine. The body is guided and taught to harness its own bio-electric immune system or “Inner Intelligence”. By working on the mind and para- and sympathetic nervous systems first, we turn inflammation and blockages around and lay the groundwork for further myofascial release and healing as well.
Areas of imbalance we work on are: Inflammation (inner and outer), Toxicity (emotional and physical), Circulation / lymph and the overall Immune system
“AS ABOVE SO BELOW. AS BELOW. SO ABOVE“ – THE GREEN TABLET (ancient artifact attributed to the Greek god of medicine, Hermes)
In Chinese Craniosacral Therapy the body is a HOLOGRAPH! We learn how to treat problems on the left or right side with the contralateral side first. The issues on the top or bottom of the body with the opposite side. Organ-related issues that are inflammatory with internal organ massage, because all chronic diseases in T.C.M. start in the digestive system. This is also balanced. You will not simply be taught a protocol but how to treat specific dysfunctions!!!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE TAUGHT:
- The craniosacral system and its connection to the Acupuncture Meridian System
- The location of important Gate acupressure points and meridians and how to identify tender and “still points“
- The use of certain essential oils to open up these gate points
- Palpatory skills for evaluation and therapeutic use of manipulation and stretching the fascia
- How to identify congestions and “ sick “ energy that affects the organs and fascia
- How to treat imbalances by addressing the contralateral side of the body
- The release of toxic viscera through visceral manipulation and their subsequent tonification self-treatment for the therapist and patient
CHINESE CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY AND VISCERAL MANIPULATION SUCCESSFULLY TREATS:
- Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia and inflammatory viral conditions
- Migraines / tension headaches
- Emotional imbalances: ANGER, FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS
- Chronic back pain
- Cervical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- All forms of arthritis (Osteo and Rheumatoid)
- A DEFICIENT IMMUNE SYSTEM
READ MY ARTICLE: “DAOIST PAIN MANAGEMENT” ( ON DEMAND ) WHICH EXPLAINS THE GUIDING PRINCIPLES! ON MY WEBSITE
WWW.WOLFGANGLUCKMANN.COM OR CHECK OUT ON MY FB PAGE WITH SAME TITLE.
CHECK OUT ALSO THE FB GROUP PAGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP!
Participants are asked to bring: Set of linens. Participants are recommended to wear sports tops.
Date: Saturday November 2nd – Sunday November 3rd, 2024
Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
CE Hours : 18
APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279 778 – 00, FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE PROV # 50-1674
Cortiva Institute – Cromwell Campus
45 Shunpike Road, Suite 10
Cromwell, Connecticut 06416
About the Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann A.P. (Acupuncture Physician), DiHom, L.M.T. is a licensed acupuncture physician, massage therapist and homeopath who has taught internationally for the last twenty years. He trained in traditional Chinese medicine at the Acupressure Acupuncture Institute, in Miami and in Clinical Advanced Therapeutic Massage at the College for Natural Health, also in Miami. He has pioneered many uses of Oriental Body Modalities for psycho-somatic disorders including treatments for ADHD/Hyperactivity and Autistic children. Currently he teaches workshops for massage therapists and acupuncturists all around the United States, and was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame in 2015.
For more information, go to www.wolfgangluckmann.com