This course is designed to further your knowledge of the principles and practices of the business of
Reflexology and Bodywork. Whether you are launching or growing your business, this course is for
1. Explain how personal attitudes influence your business.
2. Identify strategies for becoming an Employee or Self-Employed
3. Define professional certifications and credentials
4. Create an effective business plan
5. Explore your goals and objectives
6. Discover your business startup ideas
7. Understand financial and administrative procedures.
8. Define your marketing strategy for success
What to bring: Please bring note taking supplies and a positive attitude and open mind!
Instructor: Shirley Knapp
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider offering courses in Self-Care, Business, Marketing and Ethics in both online and webinar formats. She is a holistic educator with an inspirational passion for teaching. A three-time business owner, she teaches practical knowledge and tools through continuing education. As the author of her self-help book “Sustaining Joy”, her courses have proven to be highly evaluated and well attended. Her articles have been published both nationally and internationally in many formats. https://shirleyknapp.com/
“I have been promoting holistic wellness with a focus on self-care, business and marketing for over 30 years. My mission is to provide, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Manicurists and Nurses effective business and marketing practices for growth.”
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider #450819-08, American Reflexology Certification Board CE Provider, NC Board of Cosmetic Arts Approved, American Holistic Nurses Association Continuing Nursing Education Provider. CeBroker #50-17526 for Massage Therapy, Nursing