Vajacial Training and Ingrown Hair Treatment
In this class the participants will learn the intricacies of performing Brazilian wax services & identifying proper vajacial techniques.
The training will include, but is not limited to:
- Introduction to Vajacials – History and Purpose
- Intake and Consultation
- Indications and Contraindications
- Safety and Sanitation Procedures
- Proper Draping techniques
- Step by Step Protocols
- Pre and Post Waxing Care
- and Ingrown Hair Prevention and Correction
- and much more.
Instructor(s) – Nancy Simmons, Amy Posillico
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2023
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Number of Hours: 4
Location: Cortiva Institute – Maitland Campus
2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 140 | Maitland, FL 32751
Participants Should bring: Linens, note taking supplies and a model* to practice the service on. ( *Please refer to the Model Guidelines)
- All Models must be at least 18 years of age
- Models need to arrive by 2:15pm.
- Model cannot be contraindicated for waxing services.
- Models cannot be on doctor prescribed medication such as accutane or any other skin medication.
- Model cannot have received any microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinol, hydroquinone, laser treatment or IPL in the 3 weeks prior to being a model for waxing.