Learn a cutting edge approach to pain management and modern chronic diseases by applying the principles of acupuncture.
Tui-Na Anma – Chinese Medical Massage with Visceral Manipulation (Chi Nei tsang – Internal Organ Massage) Gua Sha ( Massage with Jade Tools) – Cupping and Medical Qigong.
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions. Tui–Na-Anma is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice
The effects of this type of bodywork are deeper, longer-lasting than conventional Western Swedish massage. Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
In this course you will learn:
- How to harness the bio-magnetic force called Qi in Qi-gong
- Basic assessment by palpation of the meridians and acupoints
- How to find the causes of disease by using diagnostic and treatment points.
- Hot to dredge meridians of pain, normalize yin and yang, regulate internal organ systems and invigorate vital energy.
- Important Qi-gate points and meridians associated with good health
- Hara massage and organ massage
- How to perform Qi-gong meditation for better vitality
- How to perform self-maintenance and prevent burn-out in massage therapy
The class will focus on:
- Back and neck injuries
- RSI’ s – Repetitive strain injuries
- Sports Injuries and preparation for sports events
- And much more…
Approved by: NCBTMB – PROV# 2797780-00/Also Approved for Acupuncturists Nationally – NCCAOM Provider #: SCHB – 059
Date: Saturday, August 26th and Sunday, August 27th, 2023
Time: 8:30am to 6:00pm (both days)
Cortiva Institute – King of Prussia campus
211 South Gulph Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
CE Credits: 18 Hours Live
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
Instructor bio: Wolfgang Luckmann A.P. (Acupuncture Physician), DiHom, L.M.T. is a licensed acupuncture physician, massage therapist and homeopath who has taught internationally for the last twenty years. He trained in traditional Chinese medicine at the Acupressure Acupuncture Institute, in Miami and in Clinical Advanced Therapeutic Massage at the College for Natural Health, also in Miami. He has pioneered many uses of Oriental Body Modalities for psycho-somatic disorders including treatments for ADHD/Hyperactivity and Autistic children. Currently he teaches workshops for massage therapists and acupuncturists all around the United States, and was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame in 2015.
For more information, go to www.wolfgangluckmann.com.
What to bring: massage linens, note taking supplies and a great attitude!