Did you know?
“Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto (Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area neck and shoulders
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ Dysfunctions, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the radiance of inner health.
In this course you will learn:
- The causes of skin diseases and aging according to the Chinese medical model.
- Many soft- tissue strokes for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
- The function of acupressure points, their location and evaluation of the face, neck and shoulders
- Special uses of essential oils for the face, ears and constitution that rejuvenate the skin, act as analgesics and revitalize the circulation and lymphatics.
- Facial Skin-lift Qigong Massage Strokes
Date: Friday, April 21st, 2023
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Cortiva Institute – King of Prussia campus
211 South Gulph Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
CE Credits: 8 Live
Approved by: NCBTMB – PROV# 2797780-00/ Florida Board of Massage Therapy PROV # 50-1674
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
Instructor bio: Wolfgang Luckmann A.P. (Acupuncture Physician), DiHom, L.M.T. is a licensed acupuncture physician, massage therapist and homeopath who has taught internationally for the last twenty years. He trained in traditional Chinese medicine at the Acupressure Acupuncture Institute, in Miami and in Clinical Advanced Therapeutic Massage at the College for Natural Health, also in Miami. He has pioneered many uses of Oriental Body Modalities for psycho-somatic disorders including treatments for ADHD/Hyperactivity and Autistic children. Currently he teaches workshops for massage therapists and acupuncturists all around the United States, and was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame in 2015.
For more information, go to www.wolfgangluckmann.com.
What to bring: massage linens, note taking supplies and a great attitude!