In this course you will learn what myofascial cupping is and define cupping techniques, methods and applications. This course will explain the history and theory of how cupping works and identify the various types of cupping tools and their uses. You will see examples of cupping in action with step by step instructional demonstrations. You will demonstrate hands on application of cupping techniques on fellow participants. Participant will receive a cupping set.
- Learn practical applications and demonstrate how to apply myofascial cupping techniques.
- Understand the benefits, contraindications and precautions.
- Classify cupping marks and understand their characteristics
- Identify and perform varies cupping methods, such as, static vs. dynamic
- Demonstrate proper client assessment and follow safety and sanitation protocol.
CE broker #:20-693593 | Provider #: 50-25037
Date: February 19th & 20th, 2023
Time: 9am to 4pm both days ( 12 hours)
Campus Location: Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers – West Palm Beach Campus
7587 South Dixie Highway | West Palm Beach, FL 33405
CE Credits: 12
Instructor: Tabitha Van Royen LMT ( MA54854)
Supplies Students Need to Bring: Linens ( two sheets, pillow case), Large Body/beach towel, massage medium (oil, cream, lotion)