In this course you will learn what myofascial cupping is and define cupping techniques, methods and applications. This course will explain the history and theory of how cupping works and identify the various types of cupping tools and their uses. You will see examples of cupping in action with step by step instructional demonstrations. You will demonstrate hands on application of cupping techniques on fellow participants. Participant will receive a cupping set.
- Learn practical applications and demonstrate how to apply myofascial cupping techniques.
- Understand the benefits, contraindications and precautions.
- Classify cupping marks and understand their characteristics
- Identify and perform varies cupping methods, such as, static vs. dynamic
- Demonstrate proper client assessment and follow safety and sanitation protocol.
CE broker #:20-693593 | Provider #: 50-25037
Date: Saturday, July 8th & Sunday, July 9th, 2023
Time: 10am to 5pm both days ( 12 hours)
Campus Location: Cortiva Institute – Maitland
2600 Lake Lucien Drive #140 | Maitland, FL 32751
CE Credits: 12
CE Number: 20-693593 CE Provider Number: 50-25037
Instructor: Jessica McCracken
Supplies Students Need to Bring: Linens ( two sheets, pillow case), Large Body/beach towel, massage medium (oil, cream, lotion)
Please also remember that Covid-19 Protocols are still in place and participants will be social distanced when possible. Masks will be required to be work throughout the workshop.