In this course you will learn what myofascial cupping is and define cupping techniques, methods and applications. This course will explain the history and theory of how cupping works and identify the various types of cupping tools and their uses. You will see examples of cupping in action with step by step instructional demonstrations. You will demonstrate hands on application of cupping techniques on fellow participants.
Participants will receive a silicone cupping set.
- Learn practical applications and demonstrate how to apply myofascial cupping techniques.
- Understand the benefits, contraindications and precautions.
- Classify cupping marks and understand their characteristics
- Identify and perform varies cupping methods, such as, static vs. dynamic
- Demonstrate proper client assessment and follow safety and sanitation protocol.
CE broker #:20-693593 | Provider #: 50-25037
Date: Saturday, August 26th and Sunday, August 27th, 2023
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm both days ( 12 hours)
Campus Location: Cortiva Institute – St. Petersburg, Florida
2370 34th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
CE Credits: 12
Instructor: Ron Diana
Supplies Students Need to Bring: Linens ( two sheets, pillow case), Large Body/beach towel, massage medium (oil, cream, lotion)