BUSINESS/MARKETING- Live Zoom Webinar
6 Continuing Education hours
Attendance is open to everyone.
This live zoom webinar is NCBTMB approved for Massage Therapists & Bodyworkers, NC Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Natural Hair Care Specialists & Manicurists. If eligible, you will receive two certificates of course completion.
This comprehensive course provides basic Marketing & Advertising techniques for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers. Growing your business? This course is for you!
- Define basic marketing principles
- Develop a marketing plan
- Formulate marketing goals and objectives
- Set marketing strategy for your practice
- Identify marketing tactics & communications strategies
- Strategize your marketing budget
- Implement basic marketing principles in your business
- Gather information for your marketing plan
- Apply your goals and objectives
- Describe types of marketing strategies
- Select your marketing tactics & communications strategies
- Develop your marketing budget
Date: Sunday, February 12th, 2023
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Number of Hours: 6
Location: Zoom ( Login credentials to be provided ) in the comfort of your own space.
What to Bring: Note taking Supplies
Instructor: Shirley Knapp
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider offering courses in Self-Care, Business, Marketing and Ethics in both online and webinar formats. She is a holistic educator with an inspirational passion for teaching. A three-time business owner, she teaches practical knowledge and tools through continuing education. As the author of her self-help book “Sustaining Joy”, her courses have proven to be highly evaluated and well attended. Her articles have been published both nationally and internationally in many formats. https://shirleyknapp.com/
“I have been promoting holistic wellness with a focus on self-care, business and marketing for over 30 years. My mission is to provide, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Manicurists and Nurses effective business and marketing practices for growth.”