Hydrofacial are one of the most popular treatments in Skin Care Clinics and Spas today.
The combination of removing dead skin cells and impurities from the skin while also applying serums and solutions that cleanse, tone, hydrate, oxygenate and moisturize make this treatment truly special.
This course will focus on ( but not limited to):
- Intro to the Hydrofacial treatment
- History & Purpose
- Benefits for skin types & conditions
- Understanding your equipment.
- Safety, Sanitation and Infection Control
- Hydrofacial procedures and protocols
- Marketing & Pricing Structures
- Client Retention
Registered participants will receive Hydrofacial supplies.
Instructor: Ida Antoniou
Date: Sunday, May 7th, 2023
Time: 10am to 4pm
What to Bring: Set of Linens, and note taking supplies.