Hydrofacials are one of the most popular treatments in Skin Care Clinics and Spas today.
The combination of removing dead skin cells and impurities from the skin while also applying serums and solutions that cleanse, tone, hydrate, oxygenate and moisturize make this treatment truly special.
This course will focus on ( but not limited to):
- Intro to the Hydrofacial treatment
- History & Purpose
- Benefits for skin types & conditions
- Understanding your equipment.
- Safety, Sanitation and Infection Control
- Hydrofacial procedures and protocols
- Marketing & Pricing Structures
- Client Retention
Registered participants will receive hydrofacial supplies including a machine.
What to Bring:
- Set of Linens
- Note taking supplies
- A model for you to practice on (see guidelines below)
- All Models must be at least 18 years of age
- Models need to arrive by 12:15pm.
- Model cannot be contraindicated for facial or waxing services.
- Models cannot be on doctor prescribed medication such as Accutane or any other skin medications.
- (Specific for Waxing classes) – Models cannot have received any microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinol, hydroquinone, laser treatment or IPL in the 3 weeks prior to being a model for waxing.
Date: Saturday, May 6th, 2023
Time: 10am to 4pm
Location: Cortiva Institute – St. Petersburg Campus
2370 34th Street North | St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Instructors: Amy Posillico
About the Instructor: Amy is passionate about education. She brings her years of experience in Esthetics, Makeup Artistry and even the Medical Assisting field to the classroom.
She offers her expertise in eyelash and brow design in all of her continuing education courses. Amy also offers education in Dermaplaning, Nano-needling, Body contouring, and chemical peels.