ETHICS- Live Zoom Webinar
3 Continuing Education hours
Attendance is open to everyone.
This NCBTMB approved Live Zoom Webinar is designed to further your knowledge of the principles and practices of professional ethics. It includes the guidelines as set forth in the NCBTMB’s Standard V: Roles and Boundaries.
This comprehensive course is designed to further your knowledge of professional ethics
- Define the code of Ethics
- Explain the professional role of the Practitioner
- Explore ethical roles in the workplace
- Describe the importance of creating healthy boundaries
- Define professional client confidentiality
- Implement successful business practices
- Understanding your personal code of ethics
- Displaying professionalism with your clients
- Maintaining a healthy client-Practitioner relationship
- Respecting physical and energetic boundaries
- Exercises to support clarity in client confidentiality
- Establishing healthy business policies and procedures
Date: Wednesday, November 8th, 2023
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Number of Hours: 3
Location: Zoom ( Login credentials to be provided ) in the comfort of your own space.
An email will be sent upon confirmation of registration.
Download of class is included and will be sent to your email.
Three hour class (includes hourly 10 minute breaks)
You will receive instructions and Zoom invitation by email.
What to Bring: Note taking Supplies
Instructor: Shirley Knapp
About the Instructor:
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider offering courses in Self-Care, Business, Marketing and Ethics in both online and webinar formats. She is a holistic educator with an inspirational passion for teaching. A three-time business owner, she teaches practical knowledge and tools through continuing education. As the author of her self-help book “Sustaining Joy”, her courses have proven to be highly evaluated and well attended. Her articles have been published both nationally and internationally in many formats. https://shirleyknapp.com/
“I have been promoting holistic wellness with a focus on self-care, business and marketing for over 30 years. My mission is to provide, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Manicurists and Nurses effective business and marketing practices for growth.”
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider #450819-08, American Reflexology Certification Board CE Provider, NC Board of Cosmetic Arts Approved, American Holistic Nurses Association Continuing Nursing Education Provider. CeBroker #50-17526 for Massage Therapy, Nursing