SELF CARE- Live Zoom Webinar | Attendance is open to everyone.
NCBTMB approved for Massage Therapists, NC Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Manicurists and Natural Hair Care Specialists. If eligible you will receive two certificates of course completion.
Webinar contains content from Shirley’s book “Sustaining Joy” for enhancing and refining intuitive skills.
The exercises are designed to encourage intuitive development and can be completed again at a later date.
Develop your intuition and trust and you will open yourself to Joy.
- Develop your intuition and enhance holistic bodywork
- Manifest your dreams and desires
- Ask and receive what you want in life
- Achieve true freedom through self-love
- Transform your fears into self-empowerment
- Meditate to reduce stress
- Open your heart to love
- Choose Joy
- Explore and rely on your inner knowing
- Stretch your vision to manifest your dreams
- Opening to receiving more in your practice
- Exercises in letting go for true freedom
- Identify, embrace, release and transform fear
- Establish and apply a meditation practice to release stress
- Releasing your fears opens your heart
- Develop trust to choose joy
Date: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Number of Hours: 6
Location: Zoom ( Login credentials to be provided ) in the comfort of your own space.
What to Bring: Note taking Supplies
Instructor: Shirley Knapp
About the Instructor:
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider offering courses in Self-Care, Business, Marketing and Ethics in both online and webinar formats. She is a holistic educator with an inspirational passion for teaching. A three-time business owner, she teaches practical knowledge and tools through continuing education. As the author of her self-help book “Sustaining Joy”, her courses have proven to be highly evaluated and well attended. Her articles have been published both nationally and internationally in many formats. https://shirleyknapp.com/
“I have been promoting holistic wellness with a focus on self-care, business and marketing for over 30 years. My mission is to provide, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Manicurists and Nurses effective business and marketing practices for growth.”
NCBTMB Board Approved Continuing Education Provider #450819-08, American Reflexology Certification Board CE Provider, NC Board of Cosmetic Arts Approved, American Holistic Nurses Association Continuing Education Provider, CeBroker #50-17526 for Massage Therapy, Nursing.