Brazilian Waxing – is the waxing of the genital area of a woman. Learn how to use hand and soft wax when waxing intimate areas of a woman. Registered participants will also learn to incorporate hydro jelly mask during the service. Participants will learn how to approach your client during an intimate waxing session and how to make the client feel at ease and comfortable.
- Proper sanitation procedures,
- Proper draping
- Protocols and Procedures for Brazilian Waxing service.
Instructors: Haleigh Shaffer and Addy Lacentra
Date: Sunday, December 3rd, 2023
Time: 11am to 2pm
Number of hours: 3
Cortiva Institute – Maitland Campus
2600 Lake Lucien Dr. #140, Maitland, FL 32751
What to Bring:
- Note taking supplies – pen and notebook
- A female model for you to practice the technique on. (see guidelines below)
- All Models must be at least 18 years of age
- Models need to arrive by 12:15pm.
- Model cannot be contraindicated for waxing services.
- Models cannot be on doctor prescribed medication such as accutane or any other skin medication.
- Model cannot have received any microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinol, hydroquinone, laser treatment or IPL in the 3 weeks prior to being a model for waxing.