One of the best ways to change up your look is with your eyebrows. Eyebrows are what set off our face and convey a multiple of expressions.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- Safety & Infection control
- Hair growth cycle
- Product Knowledge
- Indications & Contraindications for Brow Lamination
- Common service challenges and troubleshooting
- Brow Shaping
- Application Instruction Lash Lift & Tinting
- Application Instruction Brow Lamination
- Marketing and pricing the service.
*Participants will receive a Brow lamination kit
Date: July 15th, 2023
Time: 10am to 6pm
Number of Hours: 7
Location: Cortiva Institute – Maitland Campus
2600 Lake Lucien Drive | Suite 140, Maitland, FL 32751
Instructor: Amy Posillico
What to Bring: Set of linens, and note taking supplies
About the Instructor:
Amy is passionate about education. She brings her years of experience in Esthetics, Makeup Artistry and even the Medical Assisting field to the classroom.
She offers her expertise in eyelash and brow design in all of her continuing education courses. Amy also offers education in Dermaplaning, Nano-needling, Eyelash Extensions, Body contouring, and Chemical peels.