In this Workshop participants will gain an understanding of the dynamics of speed waxing.
- Waxing Contraindications
- Hard Wax & Hard Wax Basics
- Soft Wax Features, Benefits and Side Effects
- Imbedded Hair Removal
- Protocols and Procedures for a proper Brazilian Waxing Service.
- Hands-on Practice
Waxing Supplies are included in the course.
Date: Sunday, May 28th 2023
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Cortiva Institute – St. Petersburg Campus
2370 34th Street North | St. Petersburg, FL 33713
What to Bring:
- Note taking supplies – pen and notebook
- Fine point tweezer
- Slant point tweezer
- Brow Brush and Brow Scissors
- A model for you to practice the technique on. (see guidelines below)
- All Models must be at least 18 years of age
- Models need to arrive by 12:15pm.
- Model cannot be contraindicated for waxing services.
- Models cannot be on doctor prescribed medication such as Accutane or any other skin medication.
- Model cannot have received any microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinol, hydroquinone, laser treatment or IPL in the 3 weeks prior to being a model for waxing.
Instructor: Nancy Simmons