How to Learn Safe Dermaplaning
Get trained in how to practice dermaplaning safely with the accessible courses from HICI Go. We are an online learning hub that hosts beauty, health, and wellness courses online and via live webinars, accessible from Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, or anywhere else in Florida or the U.S. We also offer in-person courses taught in Florida and other states. Whether you’re a beauty professional or a skincare enthusiast, HICI Go can help you learn how to perform dermaplaning services safely and appropriately to keep the skin in top shape.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a cosmetic service that exfoliates the skin and helps it look younger and smoother. It works by using a sharp blade to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz. Although hair removal is part of a dermaplaning service, the primary purpose is to exfoliate and resurface the skin. It can be performed by a dermatologist, esthetician, or even by yourself at home. However, it’s important that whoever performs the service knows how to do it carefully to prevent infection and damage to the skin. Signing up for a dermaplaning course from HICI Go is a great way to learn the basics of dermaplaning and how to perform it safely.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning has become an in-demand beauty service and is hailed by skincare experts and enthusiasts for the various benefits it provides for your skin. These benefits include the following:
- Exfoliation: This technique removes hair and dead skin cells to smooth the skin and make it feel softer.
- Brightness: Removing dark hair and dead skin cells reveals a brighter skin appearance.
- Hair removal: Vellus hair, or peach fuzz, is easily removed in a less painful way than threading or waxing.
- Less texture: Removing the surface layers of the skin can help reduce texture, wrinkles, and scarring caused by acne or hyperpigmentation.
- Easier makeup application: A smoother base allows makeup to go on easily and look less cakey or bumpy.
- More effective skincare: Since facial hair and dead skin are removed, skincare products can penetrate the skin’s barrier and become more readily absorbed.
- Low risk: Dermaplaning is non-invasive, typically yields minimal side effects, and requires no downtime.
If you’re an aspiring esthetician, you should learn how to perform dermaplaning techniques. After all, when you add more skills to your beauty repertoire, you can increase your clientele and overall success.
HICI Go Dermaplaning Courses
HICI Go provides skincare courses to beauty professionals and novices alike, so anyone can learn how to properly perform these services. The dermaplaning lessons are available online anytime or through live, in-person courses, so you can choose the format that fits your schedule and lifestyle best. The topics covered in the dermaplaning courses include:
- Background of dermaplaning
- Benefits for various skin types and conditions
- Safety and sanitation
- Infection control
- Procedures and protocols
- Possible side effects
- Marketing tactics
- Pricing structures
- Client retention
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page to learn more about HICI Go and how our skincare courses work, or read our testimonials to see how these and other courses have made a difference in our students’ lives.
Learn Valuable Skincare Techniques With HICI Go
Anyone can learn how to perform dermaplaning safely by taking a course from HICI Go. You can take a course online from anywhere in the United States or in person through our partner schools, Cortiva Institute and Hollywood Institute. Participants who take in-person courses also receive an account to access to our online courses for additional learning potential. Contact us today to learn more about HICI Go’s esthetician continuing education courses and get started.